The Jewish Sports Review is the Ultimate guide as to who is Jewish in the world of sports. Where else could you find out that Olympic Champions Aly Raisman, Jason Lezak, and Sarah Hughes, top LPGA Golfer Morgan Pressel, 2011 National League Most Valuable Player Ryan Braun, 2011 Outland Trophy winner for outstanding college lineman Gabe Carimi, and NHL star Michael Cammalleri are all Jewish!?! What other periodical would list all 165 Jews who have ever played in the major leagues? Do you know the ten Jewish players in the NFL? Or the seven in the NHL? Or the one in the NBA? The Jewish Sports Review has the answers! The Jewish Sports Review has been featured in the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Baltimore Sun, and Sports Illustrated and is recognized as the foremost authority of Jewish athletes in the world!
* Selects Jewish All-America College teams in Baseball, Football, Basketball, Softball, Soccer and Lacrosse;
* Has all-time lists of all Jewish players who have ever played in Major League Baseball, Pro Football, Pro Basketball, and the NHL;
* Covers international athletic events such as the Summer and Winter Olympics, and World Championships in various sports;
* Selects High School Jewish All-America teams in Basketball, and names the top graduating Jewish high school athletes in Football;
* Covers the World Maccabiah Games;
* Covers all "Minor" sports;
* Covers Israeli sports; and
* "Fact checks" and verifies the Jewish background of every athlete covered.
Be our stringer! If you know of any professional, college, or outstanding high school Jewish athletes, please let us know! Contact email@example.com
JSR – Bi-Monthly (six issues per year)
Celebrating Fourteen Years of Coverage of Jewish Athletes!
THE IDEAL GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! Gift Subscriptions Available All Year Long!
For further information, call 1-800-510-9003 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This website is for information about the Jewish Sports Review. We do not host our issues online. Our website is for promotional purposes only. This is *not* an e-mag.